***note to all: please watch your language when leaving a message...i have young swimmers who may be looking at this! thanks!***

Friday, April 01, 2005

a small update

Ok...just wrote this once...lost it...and now i'm rewritting it...grrr.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures...I'm now done posting them and will the only pictures you will see until I get back. I still like my "real" pictures and my digital camera is more for art work and I wasn't going to lug it with me. but one of the reinecke's last gifts to me was a cd with all the pictures from my time there so i thought i would share them with you...enjoy!

time here is going by fast. we only have 3 weeks left and i have so much left to do. i still have to go to london and even though i'm going on sunday, wonder when i will have the time. i'm too busy with classes here, but i guess that's what i came here to do. i won't be able to go to prince charles wedding...i have a class at 2:30 next friday and the time to travel to london takes too much time...i would get there and have to turn around and come back...and i can't skip this one. it's for our Saturday fieldtrip. but i will be going to see STOMP! this Sunday in London. i'm slightly frustrated as most people have been to London (many went over easter break) and have seen all the places i want to see so it's hard to find someone to go with me to london. i'll figure it out.

i have to update my journal. i'm a week behind and once that is caught up, i can post it here so you can see what i have been up to. it's pretty much been cold and rainy here so we don't get the opportunity to do much.

that's pretty much it...and i will get caught up on my journal. i should just do it tomorrow, especially since i have a 6 hour head start to most of you. well, 7 until the saturday night. we did our spring ahead with the clocks last weekend. i always assumed there was a universal day to do that, but i have found out wrong, europe was last weekend, us this weekend. learn something new everyday.

and i guess that's it for now...with one final note:

HAPPY 21ST DANIELLE! PARTY HARD!!

peace...
andi